ESPEEZ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is My Confirmation Email?
Espeez automatically sends you a confirmation email about the details of your orders and the estimated delivery date. If you did not receive one, don't worry! You can try these instead:
- Check the spam folder of your email account
- Or, you may contact us so we can send you an email with your order history
- Where is My Receipt?
Your Espeez invoice sent to you via email will serve as your receipt when you make an order.
- What Type of Payment Do You Accept?
On Checkout, you may pay by Credit Card or PayPal.
- Do You Offer Discount Vouchers or Coupons?
Please sign up and be included in our mailing list for you to be the first to know about super deals, discounts and other promotional.
- Can I Send My Order as a Gift?
ABSOLUTELY! Simply fill in the recipient's name and address in the shipping information field.
- What are My Delivery Options?
North America: We offer USPS Standard Delivery, UPS or assimilate standard shipping service. This is shipping within the contiguous 48 United States. Price may vary for shipment to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- How Do I Track My Order?
For orders within North America, we will be providing you with a unique tracking number that you can use to track your shipment.
Please take note that the expected delivery date is provided by the carrier, and is subject to change. For questions about the status of your shipment, please contact the courier directly.
- What is Your Return/Refund Policy?
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us immediately (within one week of delivery) at email@example.com with details/photos of the defective product and the shipping label.
We will fully examine the photos and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product (Buyer is responsible for paying the shipping cost) or refund the purchase price minus the shipping cost, using the original method of payment.
Exceptions: Sale items do not qualify for returns and/or refund. Discounted sales are final.
- Can I cancel my order after it's been placed?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee.
- Buyer no longer wants the items - This is the most common example which Espeez does not tolerate. Buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
- Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else - Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.